Freitag, 25. März 2016

25. Jan. 2016 - Kerio View

A next day with wind out of the west. After awaiting the parity of wind and thermal activity I start. Today I want to fly to the southern end of the forelaying ridge south of km43S, as I was there the last time during my flights last year. Flying over is nice, but it is not easy first to stay in good altitude. As soon as this is achieved, I reach higher altitudes then I ever did above this place. After enjoying the fantastic overview I fly back to the main ridge. Flying back to Iten it is not an easy thing, as the wind is rather out of northwest now and blowing off the ridge. But further out of the ridge once more I can reach nice heights and overview. Back in Iten I enlarge the flight just as much as is necessary to secure a 100k-triangle.

 

 

 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen