Freitag, 25. März 2016

04. Feb. 2016 - Kerio View

Today is the last day of my stay at the Kerio View Hotel in Iten, the real paraglider´s paradise. Most of the pilots, I know, are back to europe in the meantime. I am one of the few, that are still there. On my last day I usually do not fly any more, because of avoiding to bomb out somewhere and get into stress. I like to pack my gear and luggage completely relaxed. But this time it is a bit different : my departure will be in the early morning of tomorrow and those homeopathical 100k-flights are so nice and easy to be flown and so I start to an optimized and easy back and forth one, like I have developed in the former days. After the flight I spend my time with landing beer on the terrace, saying goodbye to everyone, cleaning and packing, giving stuff away, that I would not bring back to europe.

 

 

 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen