Freitag, 25. März 2016

23. Jan. 2016 - Kerio View

A beautiful day like there never were rainy ones … I start the classic way, first south to the mainly used turnpoint on the front ridge at km43S, then back and into the north. In the thermal region, north of km23N, Fredi and Leone catch up to me. We fly together to km68N. Leone and I spent our time watching Fredi flying on - but it does not good. So I decide to turn around, but not so Leone. He tries another track and succeeds with the outmost distance achievable, just using the front ridge and its northern extension. I fly back to Iten and arrive there very early, so I decide to try another leg to the south. At Muffon Mountain I should have turned around, the result would have been the same. But I do not and end on the valley floor once again. 

 






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen